Fall is here and as leaves begin to fall, so do tree limbs!
Never fear, last year, an intrepid community member harvested fallen limbs and they’ve been drying all year long… just waiting for us to transform them into art, ornaments, and all manner of wonderful nonsense.
Come to the Pinterest Party thrown by the Columbus Kinky Crafters and craft to your heart’s content. You are limited only by your imagination, the materials on hand, and time because it’s 90 minutes of fun until mom makes us clean up.
We WILL update with photos and links to get your creative juices flowing and you are welcome to come with ideas of your own as well.
THIS MONTH’S MATERIAL LIST/ITEMS YOU ARE EXPECTED TO BRING OR PURCHASE:
* You are in luck this month! Due to generous donations, you won’t need to purchase/bring items.
* Having said that, if you have something specific in mind, please bring it with you. We can only guarantee that the items listed below will be available.
* As always, you are welcome to bring your own tools/crafting supplies but please keep track of them! If you don’t wish to share them, make sure to label them or keep them separate.
ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN DONATED/WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU AT NO COST:
* THE WOOD: An assortment of wood disks (most with live-edge) in sizes ranging from one-three inches across, branch sections, single small limbs, etc. There will be plenty for everyone to have several to craft with.
* PAINT: A large assortment of craft paints in a variety of colors
* ASSORTED SMALL PAINT BRUSHES
* TWINE and YARN: Limited colors/selection
* GLUE: Basic elmers, wood, etc
* TOOLS: Scissors, small pliers, etc
* Please dress comfortably to craft. We aren’t responsible for glue globs or paint splatters, just sayin.
Attendees must be 19 and over (SPACE EVENT). Absolutely NO children are permitted … not even for a moment.
~~~ All events at The Space are for those 19+ years old and older
~~~ All events at The Space are substance and alcohol free